While you can wear almost anything we have a few suggestions:
- Avoid cotton whenever possible.
- Trail running shoes and lightweight apparel that drains well; remember, it's likely you will be soaking wet and/or muddy.
- Check the weather for race day and dress accordingly.
- New shoes on race day are NOT recommended. Race in what you train in.
- Remember this is a family event, indecent clothing should be reconsidered.
We also recommend bringing a towel, change of clothes, and plastic bags to store your muddy clothes on the drive home!