We suggest arriving 1.5-2 hours prior to your scheduled start time. This way, any traffic issues or other unforeseen circumstances will only be a pleasant obstacle on the way to much more difficult ones.
We recommend shoes, lightweight apparel, and a camelback for longer events. Please bring your camelpack to the event filled. We also recommend a plastic bag for your muddy clothes post-race. We sell gear onsite, so you can wear great Spartan gear while you walk around the festival sporting your finisher medal.
Please bring photo ID and your registration receipt that contains the barcode. It is always good to have cash on hand. You will need it for parking at most of our events (check out the event page for specific details) and bag check.
Once you arrive on site..
1. Proceed to one of the Registration lanes with your registration barcode, photo ID, and signed race waiver.
Note: If you are under 18, please remember that the guardian must accompany you to the event and must co-sign your event pass. If this is not possible, you must bring a letter from your parent or guardian granting you permission to participate in the event with full knowledge of the risks and accepting the disclaimers as documented. Without a parent or the authorization and signature of the guardian you will not be allowed to participate in the event. The letter must be provided with a photocopy of an identity card of legal guardians.
2. One of the awesome volunteers will have check you in.
3. Proceed to the marking stations. Our volunteers will write your number on your arms and forehead (optional).
4. Loop the yellow/orange wristband through the timing chip and attach it to your wrist.
5. If you choose, drop your stuff at the "BAG CHECK" tent for safe-keeping.
6. Head to the "START" line.
7. Have a great race!